I was so happy that The Hermit Librarian tagged me for this award! I am still a newby to blogging (less than a year!), so I am always thankful when anyone reads my blog, much less points it out to others!
Here are the rules:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 5 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I used to be a professional singer when I was in high school.
2. I am such an obsessed fan of Buffy The Vampire Slayer that I actually went to a Buffy convention and got autographs of most of the actors!
3. I lived in Japan for 3 years.
4. I am a total night owl, but now I have to go to bed early to wake up at (what I call) Stupid o'clock in the morning.
5. I love my job working with kids.
6. Since starting this blog, I have gained confidence and feel better about myself.
7. I have been Cancer-free for four years.