I can't believe I have had this blog for an entire year, already! I have learned so much and yet I still feel like a newbie. I make mistakes, take forever to read books, and I struggle sometimes to find things to blog about. But, I have also grown as a writer this year. I have been able to be creative, find a conversational style of writing, and read some amazing books due to blogging.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for my Blogiversary Giveaway!
Here are some of my highlights for this year:
1. Getting approved to read 25 ARC books on NetGalley.
2. Getting the elusive 80% feedback rating on NetGalley.
3. Getting ONE approval on Edelweiss. This may seem terrible compared to NetGalley, but I did a happy dance because I have tried for months to get any action with this service and had zero success...until now!
4. Meeting Leigh Bardugo at her book signing for Six of Crows.
5. Getting 170 followers on this blog!
6. Getting over 600 followers on Twitter!
7. Reading 126 books last year.
8. Reviewing 65 books on my blog in the past year.
9. Writing 163 posts for my blog this year.
And most importantly:
10. Meeting (online) so many wonderful bloggers! I have made some lovely friends.
Now it's time to celebrate. Enter the Rafflecopter Giveaway for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card. This is open Internationally!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway